Certificate in Agricultural Science (Level 4)
Students who wish to enter into Certificate in Agricultural Studies (Level 4) programs must meet the following requirements:
- Pass in Pacific Senior Secondary Certificate (PSSC) level with aggregate 16 or higher with grade 5 or higher in English, Mathematics and the basic Sciences.
- Students who successfully complete Certificate in Agricultural Science (Level 3) from any institution recognized by NCVS
- Applicants who do not meet the above pre-requisites may be considered for enrolment on a case-by-case basis taking into consideration their qualifications and experience in agriculture related jobs and their likely ability to successfully complete the course.
Diploma in Agricultural Science (Level 4)
- Pass with a minimum of B Grade in the South Pacific Form Seven Certificate (SPFSC) level or higher with passes in Mathematics with Calculus, Mathematics with Statistics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Agriculture.
- Must Complete Certificate in Agricultural Science (Level 4) from this institution or other recognized tertiary Institution.
- Completion of a qualification NCVS recognized for Cross Credit
Click here to download Application Form